As 2014 has been life-changing and extremely challenging for me, I’d like to spend the last days of the year, and welcome the new one with hope, love and generosity.
With these simple travel mementos that I got from Jordan last May, Morocco last October and from United Arab Emirates particularly, Dubai that provided me a fresh ground to thrive, rebuild myself and work to support my families back home in The Philippines, I’d like to express my sincerest gratitude to my blog readers and followers in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by sharing with you my humble blessings via these personally favored travel souvenirs.
From Dubai, UAE :
- 3 pieces of fridge magnets
- 1 piece of red and white ghutra
- 1 piece of Dubai Starbucks Coffee tumbler
From Petra, Jordan :
- 1 red baseball cap
- 1 small coin purse
- 2 fridge magnets
From Fes, Morocco and from a fellow Pinoy Travel Blogger based in Dubai :
- 3 Moroccan-tile-design fridge magnets
- 1 small blue travel journal called, Little Blank Book by Surat Journals, handmade from Dubai, UAE by Kenneth Surat.
Interested to win all those? Join in the fun! Here’s how :
- This blog giveaway contest is open to everyone, worldwide.
- It will run from 03/12/2014 to 31/12/2014.
- Only one winner will be selected randomly via RandomPicker.com to win all travel mementos listed above.
- Draw will be done on 01/01/2015, evening, Dubai time.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- The entire set of prize as shown on photos above will be sent to the winner via courier.
- The results will be published on this blog, twitter, facebook and Instagram account of DocGelo.
- Kindly leave your name and email address on the comment section below.
- Please provide answers to these queries : (1) Why do you like to win? (2) Do you have any comments, suggestions about this blog, Beyond Toxicity @ docgelo.com?
- Sharing about this blog giveaway contest via social networks is not mandatory however, appreciated.
All the best to those who will join and may we all have the merriest holidays and meaningful and blessed Christmas season! Thank you very much!