Looking back could strain the neck literally, but not when you realize that you have so much pleasant memories to be grateful for! When I painstakingly bent backward over my blog posts in the past 6 months, everything gradually flash back. The places we visited. The food we enjoyed. The people we met. The moments we experienced.
It has been an overwhelming six months and I am so looking forward to greater things to come!
Chiang Mai Blog Series :
- Padaung / Long Neck Women & Other Hill Tribes in Thailand
- Doi Suthep Buddhist Temple
- Elephant Show, Elephant Ride, Ox-Cart Ride, Bamboo Raft Ride, Orchid Farm
- Chiang Mai Zoo : Pandas, Koalas And More!
- Beyond Boundaries : Penang-Hat Yai-Bangkok-Chiang Mai
- Anusarn Market, Tha Phae Gate Night Market and lots of Thai Food!
- Our New Year’s Feast at Home
- Our 9th Wedding Anniversary
- JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur Experience
- Christmas 2012 in Kuala Lumpur
- Chinese New Year 2013 at George Town, Penang
- My Mini Guide to George Town, Penang
- Eat Local : Jalan Penang’s Cendol
- A Day at 3 Orphanages in Penang
- Langkawi Memories
- Sponsored Weekend Accomodation : EASTIN HOTEL PENANG
- Invitation to Tobreck Wine Dinner, MACALISTER MANSION
- Invitation to SARKIES’ Seafood Buffet Dinner Extravaganza at E&O HOTEL PENANG
- Char Koay Teow : My Favorite Malaysian Dish
- 2013 Best Expat Blog Award from Ministry of Tourism Malaysia
- An Evening of Lights at Khoo Kongsi, George Town, Penang
- We Wore Baba & Nyonya Traditional Attires
- The Baboon House Malacca
- Malacca River Cruise
- Malacca Food Porn!
- Sunrise from George Town, Penang
- Penang Assam Laksa : CNN’s 7th Most Delicious Food in the World
- Invitation to Nyonya | Peranakan Dinner by Ms. PEARLY KEE
- Sponsored 2-Day-Unlimited-Pass by iVENTURE CARD : River Safari Singapore
- Sponsored 3D2N Accomodation : IBIS HOTEL SINGAPORE ON BENCOOLEN
- Sponsored 2-Day-Unlimited-Pass by iVENTURE CARD : Singapore Flyer, Singapore Food Trail
- Ivitation to Dinner : Hakumai Sushi & Omakase + Antoinette, Singapore
- Sponsored 2-Day-Unlimited-Pass by iVenture Card : Night Safari Singapore
- Sponsored 3D2N Accomodation : Corner Suite, EASTERN & ORIENTAL HOTEL PENANG
- Sponsored Dinner : 1885, E&O’s Fine Dining Restaurant
- Heritage Wing, E&O Hotel Penang
- Sunset Over Penang Island Viewed From Our Home
- Weekend Morning : Chowrasta Market
Stay tuned as God willing, the next months will be more awesome! 🙂
14 thoughts on “HALF YEAR REPLAY : 2013”
keep the blessings coming this second half!
thank you, maria! here’s hoping for greater blessings! we all need that! 🙂
Your posts are V E R Y long ………but beautiful Doc.
i’ll take that as a compliment. thank you! 🙂
With the amount of great experiences you and your family already amassed the last 6 months, it’s almost like the equivalent of a year’s report for many others! (which probably explains the need for a half year review).
hi dennis, i’ll email you to share what’s in store for the next few months! petty to some, perhaps; big deal for me 🙂
Where do you get the energy to do all the things you are doing and more? You have to share your secret with us.
hi bert! these things keep my sanity intact in this crazy world! hehehe! 🙂
As always, congrats Doc!! Galing mo talaga! You’re my idol! Keep sharing 🙂 I am looking forward to keep up with all your posts, dami ko talagng namiss but thanks for sharing them again, now that I’m jobless (again!!) I know I can read all your posts na, ang bilis mo kasing magpost e hehehe
being jobless means you have more time to pause and smell the roses. 🙂 i’m hoping we’ll have better and greater things soon! thanks, alice!
.. and all of these happened in just half a year?! i’ve lost track! as the local guys here where i work say – “too much! too much!’ 😀
i would welcome “too much! too much!” more rather than “no, lah! no, lah!” *pun intended* 🙂
Love the photos, especially those of the woman with the neck accessory, the golden umbrella-like structure, and the green and yellow river. 🙂
thank you so much for those kind words, thelighttraveler!