“Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.” -Vincent Van Gogh
Forgive me for being cheesy but this coming Friday,8 January, is our 6TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY! (applause, applause!) 😀
I came up with a random list of what we, Gelo and Tina are behind this blog; both positives and negatives!
1. I like black; she likes purple.
2. I lack patience; she has all that virtue.
3. I can stay until wee hours of the morning and wake up early; she loves to doze off early and wake up late.
4. I can be severely obnoxious; she can be overly cynical.
5. She likes to sing; singing hates me.
6. I like adventures, actions, some sci-fi and comedies; she likes cartoons, fantasy and of course, horror!
7. I initially wanted to become a physical therapist for no reason; she first dreamt of becoming a social worker.
8. I grew up in Pasig and went to school in Marikina; she hailed from Tondo and was educated in Manila and Cubao.
9. I can’t stand the heat; she can’t tolerate too much cold.
10. I easily fret; she’s more controlled and composed.
I remember the statement of my Trigonometry teacher back in High School that relationships are like angles, complementary is better than compatibility. I understood her mushy cliche more when I watched the 1996 movie, Jerry Maguire where the character of Tom Cruise told Renee Zellweger’s the line, “You complete me.” 😀
😀 For married couples out there, what are your formula for a stronger relationship if there’s any ?
😀 For singles whose facebook status is “In a Relationship”, how do you keep the faith ?
PS : Swing back here again on the next few days; I’ll let you peek at some of our photos and unforgettable inside stories behind our wedding.